iCore Networks is the largest hosted unified applications and communications company with the forward-thinking ability to virtualize Network as a Service, IT as a Service and Applications as a Service, has all the answers that deliver lower cost, more availability, greater scalability and higher value. iCore's robust solutions set include:
iCore backs those capabilities with the most customer-oriented employees in the industry; scalability; unprecedented reliability; cloud-based disaster recovery, business continuity and backup; as well as best in class support and training. With a compounded annual growth rate of more than 30%, iCore continues to out-pace its competitors and maintains its leadership as one of the most innovative companies in the telecommunications industry.
Benefits to your Company
- Improve Staff Mobility
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery
- Enhancing quality and reliability of communications systems
- Increase Productivity through Advanced Features
- Simplify Accounting (1 network, 1 bill)
- Client-centric approach and world class experience
- Highly scalable to your business' growth needs
- Designed resiliency for local & long distance calling
- Network Monitoring 24 x 7
- Reduce monthly and annual costs
iCore's satisfied customers have connections on our network to their offices in all 50 states and Canada. We also have international presence in several countries including UK, France, Afghanistan, Belgium, Ecuador, and many more! Some of the top companies across various industries implement iCore's solutions. Check out what our valued customers have to say.
Quick iCore Facts
- Unparalleled Reliability: iCore's multiple fully-mirrored Network Operations Centers (NOC) provide ultimate protection against the growing threat of cyber-attack and outages caused by man-made or natural disasters. In fact, during the 2011 east coast earthquake our network was unscathed. All users were able to successfully communicate with customers, friends, and family
- 98% Satisfaction Rating: Independent surveys show that iCore's customers give the company a 98% satisfaction rating
- Diverse Workforce: iCore's diverse workforce represent over 25 different countries
- Top Industry Experts: iCore professionals can be seen at the latest technology conference leading workshops and panels.
- Extensive Training & Certifications: iCore professionals participate in extensive training programs to ensure they are up to speed on the latest technologies and trends. They also hold multiple industry certifications such as Cisco, Polycom, Six Sigma, etc.
- Award Winning Solutions: iCore has been recognized by multiple awards programs including the Inc 500/5000 program, SmartCEO Future 50, and Helios HR program, just to name a few. Learn more
- Dedicated to Community Service: iCore is proud to support the community/charities such as the Yellow Ribbon Fund, UNCF, Catholic Charities and many more through multiple donations, sponsorships and community service event participation. Learn more